- A given name derived from steinn "stone".
The Dutch word Steen means "stone", and is used for "castle" or "fortress", as in the Gravensteen in Ghent, Belgium.
Steen may also refer to one of the following:
- Jan Steen, a 17th century Dutch painter
- Het Steen, a castle in Belgium
- Steen Christensen, MMA Fighter
- Steen, Minnesota, a town in the U.S. state of Minnesota
- Thomas Steen, retired Swedish hockey player
- Alexander Steen, Swedish hockey player, currently with Toronto Maple Leafs
- Chenin Blanc, a white wine commonly called Steen in South Africa
- Cassandra Steen, German singer
Steen in German: Steen
Steen in Dutch: Steen